Saturday, June 23, 2007

I think I have...


I know you are not supposed to weigh yourself in between of weigh ins -- but it has been a couple of weeks.

According to my scale -- looks like about 8 pounds. I can't wait until Tuesday.

I'm having trouble getting my points in. Cutting out the snacks, cleaning the kids' plates, and that extra meal at my mom's house every day when I pick up the kids has helped a lot. It has also assured me that I don't cook that unhealthy. Oh yeah -- I'm addicted to water now.

My mom cooks real good, real southern, and real fattening. She keeps my kids and when I pick them up there is cornbread, fried food, cheesy stuff all sitting on the stove. I had been eating all of that then coming home and cooking a meal for the family.

No wonder I had blossomed to a whopping 240.

I love my mom -- man can she cook.

No comments:

Google